MMMmmmmMMMMM! This was such a hit at the New Year’s Party I attended! This salad is intended to be served cold and it tastes best when you let it sit for at least one day. It is soooo tasty!
– I suggest making half a recipe because we had a ton left over (good for us because it was good!)
– I decided to use 1 apple (not in the recipe) for the whole recipe so use 1/2 if you are halving the recipe.
– For the carrots I boiled them for about 10 minutes instead of the 30 that is recommended because i like them crunchy.
– I also added the 2 eggs that were optional in the recipe.
– I chose to not add the sugar in the recipe.